So you want to find a Brisbane House Painter. With so many to choose from, how do you find a good painter who won’t rip you off?
There are many simple things you can do to find a good painter. Here are a few ideas:
- Ask friends for the names of painters they have used in the past
- Ask other tradesmen for a referral
- Use the Yellow Pages
- Check the local papers
- Use the internet
Once you have a short list you can invite them around to give you a quote. This is where it gets interesting. There are plenty of pitfalls here, and for this reason we recommend you request your copy of our FREE Guide.
Free Guide Will Help You Find the Best Brisbane House Painter
If you haven’t already ordered your Free Guide, do so now. By having the guide you will learn:
- The Biggest Frustrations Consumers Have With Painting Contractors
- Not all House Painters Are the Same – how to sort the wheat for the chaff
- Some Of the DIrty Tricks Used by Dodgy House Painters. Read it and weep.
- The Number 1 Question You Must Ask when talking to a painter
- The 5 Bigest Frustrations People Have With House Painters. And what you can do about it.
- And Much More………